22 August 2010

The night before

I leave tomorrow morning (how on earth did it get to be this soon without me noticing?).  That means being up at some stupid time in the morning (like 4.30am).  Ok so I realise that's not actually that early, but this is me, and so yes, it's very early.

I don't really have anything else to say right now, nothing's really happened at this point.  I'll keep you up to date, I promise.

All I really have to say is thank you for being interested in me and my adventures, and, whilst I'm not promising daily updates, I'll try not to leave it too long with nothing appearing on here.

Hopefully this will be as amazing as I'm expecting it to be.

3 comments:

  1. Good luck Emma. I am going to miss you so much, but you'll have an amazing time :) Amz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey sweetie, hope you settle down quickly. Have a fantastic time. I'm going to miss you!

    Georgie xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I miss you already!!! have fun and remember we all love you :-) xxxxxxxxx
    Helen

    ReplyDelete